4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: thanson02
Class: Monk
Race: Human

PostSubject: Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons   Sun May 01, 2016 9:34 pm

My party is on the verge of rolling to Level 11 in this big epic combat challenge, similar to what they did with Reavers of the Harkenwold.  For the final confrontation, I was going to have them fight along with two major figures in the Realms....

Elminster and Storm Silverhand

However, I need NPC stats.  If people know where there are some already put together, that would be awesome.  Otherwise, I think it would be a good conversation for building purposes.  Smile

Any ideas????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons   Mon May 02, 2016 11:07 am

I'm assuming that your title of "epic Forgotten Realms Icons" doesn't mean you want Epic Tier stats. It would be pretty tough for 11th level characters to fight against (or with) Epic tier enemies.

I haven't seen specific stats for these NPCs. I don't know that WotC ever intended to stat them up. I think what you might consider doing is to reskin some existing creatures. I'll see if I can come up with some ideas. Although, I'll admit that my FR lore is sadly lacking.

thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: thanson02
Class: Monk
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons   Mon May 02, 2016 11:15 am

To be honest, it is actually part if a complex Skill/Combat Challenge I am running. My plan was that (in case there is confusion) they are not fighting El and Silver, they are fighting along side, so yes, I was looking for Epic level stats, probably around level 23 or so. I was going to have El play a controller and Silver play a leader (being a Bard and all) to support the players in combat against a adult red dragon that is the chosen of a evil god, also around level 23. And they are not fighting the dragon to the death, the holding it off until the Citadel they are in can put up a magic shield to protect the castle. I am also using the conflict to help set the stage for the next tier of gameplay.

It is complicated, but with the way I have it set up with the support I am gone ng to give my players, it should work. But I was hoping to get some NPC stats to make sure everything works out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons   Mon May 02, 2016 11:18 am

Okay. As a skill challenge I can see what you mean.

I'll try to get some time set aside this morning to look for stats and such.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons   

Back to top Go down

Looking for stats on epic Forgotten Realms Icons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4ENCLAVE :: 4th Edition :: 4e General Discussion-
Jump to: