4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CBLoader and part files

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
blackwind1kaze
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:39 am

So, I recently redownloaded CB and the loader (1.3) and I used CBLoader to get part files, however, looking inside them I see this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<D20Rules game-system="D&amp;D4E">
  <Obsolete/>
</D20Rules>

I see this on all all of them, and I don't know if this means anything bad or not. Also, has anyone worked on a Dragon 382 part file, the part files don't have it for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 am

I remembered they did something where Cbloader would download distant part files ... but its been a while since I actually hacked on it.

This place is so quiet... echo echo

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.” - Lazarus Long via Robert Heinlein.

One suspects Lugh Long-hand Samildánach (a wright/carpenter, a sailor, a smith/bronze craftsman, a healer, a champion, a harpist, a poet/historian, a sorcerer, cupbearer) would agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html
blackwind1kaze
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:19 am

Ok, yeah actually recently reloaded c blonder and it started fixing and adding in the part files. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garthanos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Good to hear you got it working for you.

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.” - Lazarus Long via Robert Heinlein.

One suspects Lugh Long-hand Samildánach (a wright/carpenter, a sailor, a smith/bronze craftsman, a healer, a champion, a harpist, a poet/historian, a sorcerer, cupbearer) would agree.
Back to top Go down
Durriken
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: Durriken
Class: Disestablishmentarian
Race: Green dragon

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:05 am

The update is really just a one time thing at setup. It's not like there will be any new content. Sad
Glad to know it is still working if I need to install again.

TjD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skwyd42
Paragon Adventurer
Paragon Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:44 am

I have installed and running on my work computer, my MacBook Pro (via Windows emulation), my iMac (also emulation), on my laptop for my side job, and I'm looking into seeing if I can get a WINE wrapper for it so I can ditch the WinXP emulation on my MacBook just to run CB.

It is a solid piece of software. It would be awesome if there were someone who had the knowledge and patience to build a full-featured offline CB, but if not, this still works really well.

ArkthePieKing
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:32 am

Any chance anyone has the old Pact Blade Manifestation feat? I know it existed in CBLoader at one point in time, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. Also is there a convenient place to find custom content for this thing? Again, I know there used to be back in the day but, well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garthanos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:18 am

one could remake it... I found this info about it

Pact Blade Manifestation 

You gain the ability to make your pact weapon, a physical sign of your alliance with an otherworldly power, appear in your hand.

Benefit: You gain the Pact Weapon warlock class feature. You gain the at-will attack power associated with the pact weapon but not the encounter attack power.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBLoader and part files   

Back to top Go down

CBLoader and part files
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4ENCLAVE :: 4th Edition :: 4e General Discussion-
Jump to: